Productspecifiations GeoLocker Secure
– Lithium Thionyl Battery 14000 mAh
– GPS : FASTRAX
– GSM : Quadband GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– 3 axis motion¬†sensor
– Waterproof¬†IP 67
– Dimensions¬†85 x 56 x 41 mm
– Operating temperature range¬†-30 tot +85 graden
– Built in temperature sensorIngebouwde temperatuur sensor
– Built and developed in The Netherlands
– Optional¬†2x Digital¬†output
Request a quote
Or order directly from our web shop
Have any questions or need advise? Call us 050 313 03 16
Default specifications for the GeoLocker Secure
- Robust waterproof housing
- Completely wireless giving complete freedom of the need for a power source.
- Quick and easy installation. No complicated installation required.
- The system is easily moved from one object to another.
- Includes Power-Pack with an extra high capacity which barely¬†loses and capacity on its own. After 10 years, the capacity will still be 99.7%.
- In the default setting of 2 position notifications a day, the battery will last longer than 4 years.
- No fixed contracts or subscriptions necessary. Pay only for what you use.
- Online account to track¬†the¬†location of all your objects online.
- Adjust the frequency of notification you wish to receive of your tracked objects with¬†Time Trace.
- Plan your route with our route planning tool. Handy in situations where multiple items may require maintenance¬†¬†and a route can be planned between tracked items.
- SMS and email notifications
- Temperature monitor
- Ecobuffer¬†of 40¬†positions
- Everything can be configured to your specification via the website.
12Trace offers extremely affordable solutions: credit bundels. All 12Trace systems are available with credit bundles¬†which offers a standard low rate in all EU countries with no fixed contract and you only pay what you use. Coverage of all 12Trace systems is ultimately global.
* Credits are based on basic settings.
* Different rates apply for outside the EU.
Why choose for credit bundles¬†from 12Trace
- No fixed contracts. Only pay for what you use.
- Standard low rate within all EU countries and for many countries outside the EU.
- Global coverage
- Free credit bundles¬†worth 150 credits with every system purchase.
No contract. Pay only what you use.
With contract, you usually pay a lot more than what you actually use. To avoid these costs, 12Trace works with credit bundles¬†allowing you to pay for only what you actually use for a uniquely low rate.
Low¬†communication cost in all EU¬†countries
With this system, everyone is guaranteed one standard, low rate for all EU countries and many others outside the EU allowing you to track and trace your property for less than 1 cent. Borderless communication and no surprises!
How are my communication costs calculated
Your track and trace system sends the locations (positions) of your tracked objects to your online account. This requires sending small amounts of data containing a single location (or multiple locations for systems that make use of a buffer) and possibly other bits of information such as an alarm notification for example.
In order to send this data, you’ll have to have purchase a credit bundle. You’ll always receive a free credit bundle worth 150 credits with every system purchase. 1 credit is equal to 1 location request.
Top up your credits with ease
Are your credits used up? Topping up your credits couldn’t be simpler via your online account. It is also possible to top up your credit with the use of vouchers.
Take note: credit bundles are only valid for 1 year. We advise you¬†to determine your annual credit need based on the inital 150 free credits you receive with your system purchase.
Handy: company bundle
We also offer company bundles. With company bundles it is possible to top up up to 20 systems with credits. All from a single credit ‘pot’.
12Trace has a service department with qualified professionals ready to assist you via phone¬† (050 313 03 16) or email (email@example.com). We look forward to receiving any questions, comments or suggestions you might have.
Completely autonomous and unreliant on a power source, this system is extremely simply to place. No installation is required and can easily be moved from another object to another.
For an optimal GPS signal, place the arrow logo on the top of the housing pointing down.
All your objects are traceable and protected¬†¬†via your online account as soon as your GPS Track and Trace system is installed. Logging into your account is available anywhere and using the system is simple and intuitive. There is no need to install any software. Above all, use of your account is completely free!
The benefits of an online account from 12Trace
- Your online account is competely free
- Logging into your account is possible from anywhere.
- No need to install any software to have direct access
- Exporting your data for use in your own personal administration is easy