Productspecifiations GeoChaser Guard
– Universal voltage range¬†8-32V, Backup Battery 1300 mAh
– GPS : U-blox chipset
– GSM : Quadband GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– 3 axis motion¬†sensor
– Waterproof¬†IP 67
– Dimensions¬†85 x 61 x 25 mm
– 1x digital¬†input
– 1x digital output¬†max 750 mA
Request a quote
Or order directly from our web shop
Have any questions or need advise? Call us 050 313 03 16
Default specifications for the GeoChaser Guard
- Connect to objects with a 12 or 24 volt power supply.
- No fixed contracts or subscriptions necessary. Pay only for what you use.
- 150 free credits upon purchase ( 1 credit = 1 location update)
- Online account to track¬†the¬†location of all your objects online.
- Adjust the frequency of notification you wish to receive of your tracked objects with¬†Time Trace.
- Export and imported route registration data into Excel. Route history¬†is is saved for up to six¬†months.
- Virtual fence¬†(Geofence)
- Hours of operation filter: activate the alarm within¬†certain hours of the day or outside specified times.
- Backup battery lasts up to 7 days in case of sabotage . You will also¬†receive an alarm that the power supply has been¬†interrupted.
- Receive a notification whenever your property is being moved without the ignition.
- Plan your route with our route planning tool. Handy in situations where multiple items may require maintenance¬†¬†and a route can be planned between tracked items.
- Everything¬†can be configured to your specification via the website.
12Trace offers extremely affordable solutions: credit bundels. All 12Trace systems are available with credit bundles¬†which offers a standard low rate in all EU countries with no fixed contract and you only pay what you use. Coverage of all 12Trace systems is ultimately global.
* Credits are based on basic settings.
* Different rates apply for outside the EU.
Why choose for credit bundles¬†from 12Trace
- No fixed contracts. Only pay for what you use.
- Standard low rate within all EU countries and for many countries outside the EU.
- Global coverage
- Free credit bundles¬†worth 150 credits with every system purchase.
No contract. Pay only what you use.
With contract, you usually pay a lot more than what you actually use. To avoid these costs, 12Trace works with credit bundles¬†allowing you to pay for only what you actually use for a uniquely low rate.
Low¬†communication cost in all EU¬†countries
With this system, everyone is guaranteed one standard, low rate for all EU countries and many others outside the EU allowing you to track and trace your property for less than 1 cent. Borderless communication and no surprises!
How are my communication costs calculated
Your track and trace system sends the locations (positions) of your tracked objects to your online account. This requires sending small amounts of data containing a single location (or multiple locations for systems that make use of a buffer) and possibly other bits of information such as an alarm notification for example.
In order to send this data, you’ll have to have purchase a credit bundle. You’ll always receive a free credit bundle worth 150 credits with every system purchase. 1 credit is equal to 1 location request.
Top up your credits with ease
Are your credits used up? Topping up your credits couldn’t be simpler via your online account. It is also possible to top up your credit with the use of vouchers.
Take note: credit bundles are only valid for 1 year. We advise you¬†to determine your annual credit need based on the inital 150 free credits you receive with your system purchase.
Handy: company bundle
We also offer company bundles. With company bundles it is possible to top up up to 20 systems with credits. All from a single credit ‘pot’.
12Trace has a service department with qualified professionals ready to assist you via phone¬† (050 313 03 16) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to receiving any questions, comments or suggestions you might have.
Professional installation of your 12Trace system is also available in your region. Simple, affordable and with a lifetime guarantee! Simply choose one of our installation parters in your area. All our parters are equipped with installation stations and excellent qualified professionals.
How does it work?
- Enter your installation code¬†on¬†voucher¬†you received after purchase.
- Select an¬†autoshop or installation station
- Make an appointment online
What does it cost?
Installation costs are 99,- incl. BTW regarless of vehicle type.
Extra connections (such as a connection with temperature sensors) is possible at extra charge.
Red- Power supply: External power supply 8-32V
Black- Ground: Direct connection to the vehicle frame or negative battery terminal
White-¬†Contact input : Connect by ignition switch power supply
All your objects are traceable and protected¬†¬†via your online account as soon as your GPS Track and Trace system is installed. Logging into your account is available anywhere and using the system is simple and intuitive. There is no need to install any software. Above all, use of your account is completely free!
The benefits of an online account from 12Trace
- Your online account is competely free
- Logging into your account is possible from anywhere.
- No need to install any software to have direct access
- Exporting your data for use in your own personal administration is easy